Monday, January 17, 2011

Banking....in view of islam

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
While I was in the company of
the Prophet in one of his
Ghazawat, he asked, "What is
wrong with your camel? Will
you sell it?" I replied in the
affirmative and sold it to him.
When he reached Medina, I took
the camel to him in the morning
and he paid me its price.
571 Narrated Al-Amash: When we
were with Ibrahim, we talked
about mortgaging in deals of
Salam. Ibrahim narrated from
Aswad that 'Aisha had said, "The
Prophet bought some foodstuff
on credit from a Jew and
mortgaged an iron armor to
him."
572 Narrated Abu Huraira: The
Prophet said, "Whoever takes
the money of the people with
the intention of repaying it,
Allah will repay it on his behalf,
and whoever takes it in order to
spoil it, then Allah will spoil him."
573 Narrated Abu Dhar: Once, while
I was in the company of the
Prophet, he saw the mountain
of Uhud and said, "I would not
like to have this mountain
turned into gold for me unless
nothing of it, not even a single
Dinar remains of it with me for
more than three days (i.e. I will
spend all of it in Allah's Cause),
except that Dinar which I will
keep for repaying debts." Then
he said, "Those who are rich in
this world would have little
reward in the Hereafter except
those who spend their money
here and there (in Allah's Cause),
and they are few in number."
Then he ordered me to stay at
my place and went not far
away. I heard a voice and
intended to go to him but I
remembered his order, "Stay at
your place till I return." On his
return I said, "O Allah's Apostle!
(What was) that noise which I
heard?" He said, "Did you hear
anything?" I said, "Yes." He said,
"Gabriel came and said to me,
'Whoever amongst your
followers dies, worshipping
none along with Allah, will enter
Paradise.' " I said, "Even if he did
such-and-such things (i.e. even
if he stole or committed illegal
sexual intercourse)" He said,
"Yes."
574 Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's
Apostle said, "If I had gold equal
to the mountain of Uhud, it
would not please me that it
should remain with me for more
than three days, except an
amount which I would keep for
repaying debts."
575 Narrated Abu Huraira: A man
demanded his debts from Allah's
Apostle in such a rude manner
that the companions of the
Prophet intended to harm him,
but the Prophet said, "Leave him,
no doubt, for he (the creditor)
has the right to demand it
(harshly). Buy a camel and give
it to him." They said, "The camel
that is available is older than the
camel he demands. "The Prophet
said, "Buy it and give it to him,
for the best among you are
those who repay their debts
handsomely. "
576 Narrated Hudhaifa: I heard the
Prophet saying, "Once a man
died and was asked, 'What did
you use to say (or do) (in your
life time)?' He replied, 'I was a
business-man and used to give
time to the rich to repay his
debt and (used to) deduct part
of the debt of the poor.' So he
was forgiven (his sins.)" Abu
Masud said, "I heard the same
(Hadith) from the Prophet."
577 Narrated Abu Huraira: A man
came to the Prophet and
demanded a camel (the Prophet
owed him). Allah's Apostle told
his companions to give him (a
camel). They said, "We do not
find except an older camel (than
what he demands). (The Prophet
ordered them to give him that
camel). The man said, "You have
paid me in full and may Allah
also pay you in full." Allah's
Apostle said, "Give him, for the
best amongst the people is he
who repays his debts in the
most handsome manner."
578 Narrated Abu Huraira: The
Prophet owed a camel of a
certain age to a man who came
to demand it back. The Prophet
ordered his companions to give
him. They looked for a camel of
the same age but found nothing
but a camel one year older. The
Prophet told them to give it to
him. The man said, "You have
paid me in full, and may Allah
pay you in full." The Prophet
said, "The best amongst you is
he who pays his debts in the
most handsome manner."
579 Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah: I
went to the Prophet while he
was in the Mosque. (Mis'ar
thinks, that Jabir went in the
forenoon.) After the Prophet
told me to pray two Rakat, he
repayed me the debt he owed
me and gave me an extra
amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment