Monday, January 24, 2011

My First Day in Aligarh

Frnds, when i had come in Aligarh railway station,i was found to myself very nervous,coz tht is 1st time to me to go outside frm home for a long time...but my frnd & my townmate trying to couraged.... ,....when we exit frm railway station...i saw a diffrent type of public transport vehicle,i was exiting & want to go to my paying house that name was 'AKRAM LODGE'....when we are in that vehicle..i just asked to drivr ''whts name of it ''coz i never saw ths type vehicl all around my hometown.but driver answrd very politly and told me that vehicle is knwn as ''TIRRI''.........


Aftr reachng to our distination..,....we were very hungry,so we decided to go outside of the room......we reached a very rushy place its 'PURANI CHUNGI'.


We ate jalebi & samosa........



My frnd Mohd Arif Siddiqui(pakaudi) was very gentle natured....but hv a negative point tht is agressive mind...so ths quality of arif always created a problm for both...............................(to be countinued.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment